Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Intelligence Officer: Trump "Machiavelli: Report-Submitted Online: To MI5


2-14-2017

Trump "Machiavelli" Report:

          And therefore-not helpful to me. People tell me, you are not pretty-you die. Africans are constantly trying to kill and attack me everywhere. I can't walk around anywhere in the US-for long. The Africans pretend I am mental, and lock me up-to: torture me, rape me, and steal my evidence for court. I hate all blacks.

         The black follow me to hotels, and check-in to the room next to me, and above me. The blacks try to kick me out of the hotel, and try to: rape and kill me, all day and night at the hotel. I cannot walk around the hotel-the blacks yelling threatening statements at me. The blacks bang on the: hotel room, doors, windows, and AC unit. Then the blacks harass my family-10 blocks away. I have no one to report to.

          I call the FBI, and the agent tells me: "We do not take any complaints from White women-we are Africans." I am being refused all: housing, employment, medication, social services, welfare services, food bank, etc. I cannot get any medication-even with a script, because Africans took over our pharmacies. I am kicked out of online social networking, for complaining online, about being tortured.

               My adopted mom, is stealing my post mail again, and refusing to allow me to spend any time, with my 3 kids-who, she also abuses and tortures-with her friends and family. I am leaving the US in two weeks, for New Zealand-law school, and immigration applications. I hate America. Americans are mostly Obama immigrants and terrorists now. I think Princess Diana died, because she refused to listen to MI5. William and Harry, understand how dangerous blacks are-they are both with crazy men all the time now, and Krazy Kate and Prince Will-are off to France-like: Di and Dotti.

                I am failing my intelligence training studies-US Military, for reporting the results. My department head, at: American Public University, gave me a 27%, for complaining about being tortured in America, and, for the support I expressed, for the: Geneva Conventions. I have been tortured, in the US, for over 7years now-it is not just: unemployment, and homelessness, America employees, a variety, of torture techniques. I would not visit America-if you were not required to. Trump only cares about his money-really: "I got mine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment