Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Complaint Against The Florida State University School Of LIbrary and Information Science-Charge: Support of Students Copying My Academic Work!


2-14-2017



Re: Legal Case Against FSU School of Information And Library Science, For Dishonest and Open Support, of “Student Plagiarism.”



To Whom It May Concern:

          I need access to my online FSU alumni account. I need to order several transcripts, and a new copy of my diploma. I was a 2010, graduate. My educational documents were all stolen. My undergrad and my graduate transcripts, and diplomas-even my high school diplomas-was stolen. I grew up, and was educated in the US. I earned my degrees.

           I dealt with plagiarism issues at FSU-students in my graduate classes, stole some of my work, and were never punished-then, a few years later, people stole all-of-my academic documents, and still, no guilty conscious, about the stealing, or about what was stolen. I am honest. I work hard. I did not break my back, to earn all "A's, " for some crazy unethical immigrants, to get off a boat, and then-to walk away, with all-of-my education-before, that person, can even speak English.

        I appreciate your concern-regarding the above mentioned, situation. I am more angry-at FSU, because, I have had no work, or housing in the US-for 7 years now, while crazy immigrants, are running around with my transcripts, and diplomas, and, are being hired by US companies-that would never agree-to even look at me-I am not cute enough. I am an applicant for law school overseas. I sue. I press my charges to-the-fullest-extent-of-the-law, and then, I make certain there no loop holes-like an early parole. I need to take my transcripts, and my diplomas with me, overseas, to apply for law school.

          I have to re-order, and, I have certified-all of my replacement: transcripts and diplomas, for my overseas law school application. The more difficult the task is for me, in replacing my stolen items-my academic records, etc.-and, the more issues, that will come up in court! I am from India. My adopted mom gave me an African name, and-I hate it. I am not African. I do not look African. I am intelligent, and it is apparent from a conversation, if you care to speak to me.

           People who hire, other people, with my documents-know, that:

it is wrong, and;

the person in for the interview, is not me.

It is a bigger issue, than anyone wants to admit, before we meet, in International Human Rights Court, in Europe. I am receiving emails, from overseas Barristers. I am soo angry, about how I have been tortured in the US-it is not just abuse, I refuse to settle. I will see FSU in court, for allowing students to plagiarize my work, while I was a Master's student, please do not escalate this situation, into an even bigger issue-than it already is. I will re-coup financially.

          I need my replacement student documents as-soon-as-possible. I intend to argue each-and-every nuance, of every -and-every-case-until America, is just as: “uncomfortable and unhappy,” about how I have been tortured, as I am. It will be: a long, exhausting, embarrassing, thorough, no mercy-completely transparent and public display-of all of my dirty laundry, and not a single stolen dirty sock, will I leave out. Thank you, for receiving my email. I will look for your prompt response. The faster my student records arrive-the better for FSU. I am, really too angry-to let anything pass. Thank you again.

Sincerely,



Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS


Cell: 352-792-4586

No comments:

Post a Comment