Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Northcentral University-All The Wrong Contact Information Always On File-Even After Frequent Corrections-Doctoral Studies: 2015-2016


Attention! Please switch to the light mail interface to use a com




Northcentral University-On-Going Request For Doctoral Transcripts: Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS School of Business PhD Studies Northcentral university (NCU)


11-23-2016


To Whom It May Concern:


       I have been contacting: Northcentral University, for almost a month now, and requesting copies of my transcripts, from my doctoral studies there: 2015 and 2016. I have been told several times, that the transcripts, will be emailed to me.  Every time, I call NCU, the representatives, to whom I speak, always have the wrong email addresses for me, on file-although, I provide corrections-every time I call. The university, has different, and incorrect email addresses on file for me, in every different department I contact, and this is more than a little troubling, for me: disability services, IT help, financial aid, etc.


            If a release of information for, is required, to process my request, for a copy of my transcripts-then, please email it to me: Email: baieliza@yandex.com Thank you. I can also be reached, at email: BaiEliza1Cary@yahoo.com  . My current cell number, is as follows: 1-352-219-1872, and the voicemail, is active. Please respond for my request, for my NCU academic transcripts promptly. I am  submitting the classes I completed with NCU, for transfer credits, at another university, and as part, of my law school applications, for Fall of 2017-abroad.


             Thank you for your time. I would greatly appreciate your assistance, in the matter mentioned above. I will look for your reply, by email. If, however, it is necessary, to fax return, my doctoral transcripts to me, then-please do soo, as soon as possible. The following, is my currently active fax number: 1-239-217-9871. Thank you again-I will be notified by my provider, if you respond to my present request for transcripts, by fax. Thanks.

Sincerely,


Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS
Cell: 1-352-219-1872







No comments:

Post a Comment