Monday, November 7, 2016

Illegally Being Denied The Right To Purchase Food At Various Venders In The US-Political Prisoner and Hostage-Homeless-Unemployed-Illegally Detained-And Being Starved To Death!

11-7-2016

Legal Complaint: US Government and US Businesses That Are Supportive, In Cutting Off My Access To Food At: Various Popular US Restaurants and Grocery Stores-Illegal-Starved To Death!

To Whom It May Concern:

       The man who runs, the Dunkin Donuts, connected to the downtown public library, in West Palm Beach, FL, refuses to sell me donuts. The man sells Dunkin Donuts, to every else, and not to me. As an applicant for political asylum in Europe, who has had too many problems in the past, with police in the US.

          US police block my access to food, at restaurants, such as: McDonalds-all of the time. I believe the treatment is political, and therefore-illegal. It is illegal, to make it impossible for me to purchase food.  It is obvious, that the US government, is trying to kill me, because, the government is having to try to hard. I hate America, and I never want to die.

      US police in Denver, CO-tried to block me from obtaining food, from McDonalds there-they lined up 4 US police SUV's-to block my entrance into the store, for: 1.00$ menu hot foods. Subway restaurant, in Denver, Colorado, would not allow me to purchase Subway sandwiches there. Additionally, numerous security, at various grocery stores, in the US, have also made it almost impossible for me to purchase food. The security guard at Safeway, in Denver, Colorado, and Phoenix, AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment