Thursday, November 17, 2016

APUS Admissions Representative IS Blocking My Course Registration: 2nd Masters: Intelligence Officer In Training-Is She An African?


11-17-2016



To Whom It May Concern:



              Do I need a new Admissions representative? I was told, and I was able to confirm online, that my official transcripts, from the University of Florida-confirming my Bachelor's Degree, had already been received by APUS, or, I would not have been allowed to apply for financial aid, for this December, of 2016. I was told, that only the Bachelor’s Degree, was necessary, and APUS tried to order a copy of my 1st Master’s Degree, as well.



          Florida State University, sent me an email, and they are not willing to release an official copy, of my 1st Master’s Degree to APUS. However, my Bachelor’s Degree transcripts-are already there. Can someone else-then, please assist me, with class registration? FSU is refusing to send my transcript, for my 1st Masters, to APUS, and, I was told, that it is absolutely not necessary, for my enrollment, in another Master’s Degree program.



Thank you.



-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------

17.11.2016, 16:02, "Bai Eliza Cary" <baieliza@yandex.com>:



          I looked up the information, online, on my files through APUS, and it states, that my transcript for the Bachelor’s Degree, has already arrived.  It has been over a month-since that transcript was requested, from the University of Florida. There is no reasonable explanation, as to why, it is listed, as having been received already, and then, I am now receiving communications from you stating, that the Bachelor's Degree-is not on file yet-it does not make any sense. I will call APUS later today. I need to register for classes. I am too uncomfortable, with the information online, conflicting, with the information, that you have communicated to me, in this email.



Thank you, for your response.





16.11.2016, 19:37, "Bloszinsky, Heather" <hbloszinsky@apus.edu>:

Hi Bayo,


This is your admission representative, Heather. The Financial Aid team forwarded your inquiry to me for assistance. Once we receive an official transcript, showing a conferred Bachelor’s degree, I will be able to lift your registration hold ,so you can begin registering for classes.



It appears your transcript has been ordered, so once it is on file, I will receive a notification, and can lift the hold at that time.



Let me know if I can assist with anything!



Heather Bloszinsky | Senior Admissions Representative

American Public University System
American Military University  |  American Public University
111 W. Congress Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5137 | F 304-724-3787 |
hbloszinsky@apus.edu | www.apus.edu

We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit AMU Disclosures or APU Disclosures. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill





This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.



-------- End of forwarded message --------


No comments:

Post a Comment