Thursday, November 17, 2016

America-Work For Free As A Physically Ill, Permanently Disabled, Starving Homeless-We Refuse To Hire You, Or To Pay You For Anything-EVER!

          America refuses to hire me, and I am working regardless. My admissions representative at APUS, is requiring that I do her job-that I follow up, on transcripts, that the university has ordered-when, she was hired to do that for me.  I bag my own groceries at Publix, and Publix grocery refused to hire me. I remove mental health patients, from the public library, by speaking to security, when the librarian, is not willing to do so. I am trained as a librarian, and the libraries in the US, refuse to hire me. I have to clean public toilets, before I use them-all of the time, however, when I applied for janitor positions, for emergency money and work in the US-I was refused, even an interview, like, I was not qualified for that employment either.

Hi Bayo,

Your official transcript from University of Florida is not yet on file, and is still listed as ‘Required’ in the Document Log of your student campus. We have ordered this transcript on your behalf, but it has not yet been delivered. Please contact that school directly to determine the cause for the delay.

In the meantime, you are able to register for classes, as the email I sent to you this morning states, because we have your unofficial transcript from Florida State University, showing your conferred Master’s degree.

Please register for classes whenever you would like, by logging into your student campus and clicking the ‘Register Now’ button at the top of the page.

Let me know if I can assist with anything!

Heather Bloszinsky | Senior Admissions Representative

American Public University System American Military University  |  American Public University
111 W. Congress Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5137 | F 304-724-3787 |
hbloszinsky@apus.edu | www.apus.edu
We want you to make an informed decision about the university that's right for you. For more about our graduation rates, median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information - visit AMU Disclosures or APU Disclosures. GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill

No comments:

Post a Comment