Thursday, December 15, 2016

Message I Attempted To Send By Submissions Page To US Airforce-They Block My Communications Online Like The US CIA-I Have A Problem With That

12-15-2016


         I am a political prisoner/hostage in the US. I am a torture and abuse victim. I am also working on my 2nd Masters Degree, as an Intelligence Officer in Training-as a civilian, with US Marines. For an independent class activity, and to earn class credits, I flew to new Orleans, to investigate the: "Post-Deluge Louisiana, After Holder Quit Situation."

         I reported US police, to US FBI-after collecting valid evidence-threatening/harassing local population. Yesterday/today-FBI moved in: local US police departments, and Sheriff, in New Orleans area.  Additionally, after my initial investigation, I requested through FBI/others, that LA, be granted additional, disaster relief monies.

      Today-FEMA finally announced-&while Im still in LA, that additional disaster relief money, is being made available, for LA. US military, pass through the airport, and see me in town, and pretend that Im not alive. The Obama Admin. has illegally left me: homeless&unemployeed-7yrs now.3528724774

No comments:

Post a Comment