Thursday, December 8, 2016

AUT-Law School Application To Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand


12-8-2016 



AUT Application To Study Law Bachelors Level Submitted Today



RE: Full Scholarship For Attendance Request



From: Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS

Homeless

Working From Tulane Law Library

New Orleans, LA



Contact Information United States:

New Cell: 1-352-872-4774

Old Cell: 1-352-2191872






To Whom It May Concern:



         I am an International student, looking for a law school program abroad. At present, I am located in the US, the situation socially and politically, is completely unbearable for me. I was accepted full scholarship to law school here, at a private university in Boston. The situation in the US, is soo bad though, that, you cannot really practice law here-even with a legal degree.



         I will need a full scholarship, to attend law school. I have no friends or family helping me in the US. I have been homeless, for almost the entire Obama Administration, and, I was illegally Blacklisted, by the Obama Administration, in 2008. I applied for any work, and I applied everywhere. An 8th grade education, is required for janitorial positions. I am working on my 4th University degree right now-Intelligence Officer In Training-as civilian-with the US Marines, and, that has in no way, made me more employable-here in the US. 

         I have several cases, pending with two European Courts of Human Rights, due to the atrocious nature of the circumstances, that I have suffered from, here in the US-I am a political prisoner and hostage-who is being illegally detained. I was illegally kicked out of my home. All of my belongings were stolen. My bank accounts were drained. I was locked in a mental hospital for: "rape therapy," for refusing to prostitute-for more information regarding the US practice of institutional rape: http://www.cchr.org/  .



          The US police stalk me and try to beat me to death, and to kill me for no reason, I collect evidence for court and post relevant documents online, and people try to call me a liar, and delete the evidence, and the online posts, I have had over 9 cellphones stolen, my children-who are now adults, are not allowed to speak to me-although there is nothing wrong with me, I don't have enough money for clothes, shoes, food, warm Winter coat-and no one helps me with anything, because I am Asian and Buddhist, and not a Christian, etc.



             There is more information, about my situation online, at my Google Blogger:

Blogger:




I tried to raise money through the US, and an online T-Shirt sales company, for my law school attendance, and, two T-Shirt sales companies discontinued my sales campaign, because they determined, that my desire, to defend: civil and human rights, with a legal degree, is offensive, and inappropriate. I need a full scholarship, that will cover: housing, food, tuition, books, transportation, etc. I can work study-if that is available to.



           I just today, submitted my application, and I was not able to include my US telephone numbers, or, all the required documentation, to validate, my previous academic degrees, and post-graduate studies. I will be sending an email today, to your offices attention, along with-my photo, and the addition degree verification, and recommendation letters required, for a law school application.



Current Contact Information:

               My New Cell: 1-352-872-4774 

               Old Cell: 1-352-219-1872 

              Email: baieliza@gmail.com


Thank you for your time, and for your attention. Your careful consideration, and immediate assistance, are greatly appreciated. I have been emailing, several Embassies, in New Zealand, and, I have never received any replies-not even automatic replies, from any of them. Thank you again.



Sincerely, 





Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS

No comments:

Post a Comment