Monday, May 29, 2017

Princess Diana Killers! The Fayed Family of the UK: Stalkers and Rapists-Internationally Renowned and-Illegal

5-29-2017


Re: Updated Information: Re-Investigation of the Death and Pre-meditated Murder, of: Princess Diana!


To Whom It May Concern:


          The Fayed family, that caused the untimely death, of Princess Diana, has a history, of stalking, and attempting to rape, and kill-women-internationally. My name, has never been Diana. I am not tall, or blond, or slim, or even attractive. I have problems, with the UK Fayed family stalkers, and rapist, just like many other females-all over the world. I am in Washington, DC, and the British Fayed family, hunts me down, and tries to rape me-in my own country.


       I am now, located, in Mexico City, MX, and the Fayed family, is harassing me, from the room next door, for the very only night, that I checked into, this Hilton hotel here, at the: Mexico City, MX International airport. My return trip to the US, is scheduled, for May 30, 2017. When I called MI5, and Buckingham Palace this morning, to complain, about the Fayed family-North Africans, I believe. Africans, would together-the slave traders from North Africa, and any one else, greedy enough, to: "participate," for a smaller piece of the pie.


     Just as Princess Diana must have, all phone lines in the UK, immediately hung up on me. It is more than obvious, from the high level of animosity, directed towards me, by both:
MI5, and the Buckingham Royal UK Palace Staff-who have never been fired, or replaced, when absolutely necessary, that they, colluded, and pre-meditated, to ensure the fact, that Princess Diana, would be easily killed.

    
        My heart, and all of my love, goes out, to Princes William and Harry, no doubt, they are cursed by: MI5, and Buckingham Palace, and  illegally: abused, and tortured, just as she was. Some one, was far too unkind, to the: Princess Diana family, and honestly believed, that no one, would ever be born anywhere in the world, who-could ever possibly care, about: Princess Diana, and her two Princes: William and Harry, and their-hearts of gold.


        Updated Information: I am being stalked, by the Fayed family, of the UK-they all look alike, and showed up, here, at the Hilton, at the Mexico City, MX Intl airport-where I have checked in, for the night. The Fayed family-British accent and all, attempted to rape me, in the Washington, DC area-just a few months ago, at a facility, and institution-prior to the election, of: President Donald Trump-where, Mr. Obama, hired his own family members, and tribe, from Kenya-to personally torture me. When, I attempted-once again, to report, the horrors of my situation, to Secret Service of the UK, and to Buckingham Palace-whom I do call, on a regular basis.


       Both lines-the MI5 phone line, and the Buckingham Palace phone line, hung up on me-with absolutely, no concern, or acknowledgement-that my life, is once again, in peril, and, my name, is still not Diana. I now have, some of the strongest evidence-clearly indicating, that both: the Royal Household of the UK, and, MI5-colluded with the: Fayed family of the UK, and Intl terror, like: Hitler Men of Mexico, and Dictators, in the ANC, such as: Mr. Obama, Mugabe and Botha-to successfully lead to, the sad, and pre-meditated death, of the: intelligent, beautiful, abused, and tortured: Princess Diana.


      God Forbid. Some people, will never have, any shame-should they be allowed to continue to live, and my response, is, an affirmative: "NO!" An International violation, of both: civil and human rights, and of the most atrocious type, with too many people watching, and participating, and working hard together, to kill: a woman, a mother, a potential Queen. In my mind, there can be no redemption, for those who think, and who contribute, and who assist, and who even permit-such an in-Godly situation, to exist, while at the very same time, feigning innocence, and mental health. Shame.
Your in-holy house of worship, must be condemned. What brand of Satan, or Devil, do you worship-the anti-Christ himself?!


Sincerely,



Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS
Google Blooger: www.baielizacary.blogspot.com
Flickr: Elizabeth 1
Email: mumbaibayo.cary@yandex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment