Saturday, May 27, 2017

Calling All US Military Troops, To Mexico City, MX Intl Airport-Fun, Let Us Win, An "Easy" War-For Once, and For All. Massive, and Serious, Failing WiFi Connetivity Issues-At MX City, MX Airport, and All Over Mexico City, MX!

Updated!


5-27-2017

US News Is Announcing A Crisis In Washington, DC Involving The US Whitehouse, and Our Newest Presidential Family: Trump

I have called for US military, and ground troops, for Mexico City, MX. The bombs that are dropping, are not scary enough. And the WiFi-never works, and, that is just the beginning. I am, an Intl crisis management team-all on my own. Captain who? I am intelligence, for US military. Come one over Boys-win a war, and become men!

       What crisis? The Whitehouse should hire me. I help. Warning. I am pro-Russian. I prefer to speak in a room, where many women are present. I side with humanity-even against, the idea, of huge amounts of money. I am a human rights activist, and, I take a stand, for what is correct.


        I keep in touch with the Whitehouse. Maybe the Whitehouse, should keep in touch with me-too.
I am actively seeking employment-as an intelligence officer. My resume is posted online: www.baielizacary.blogspot.com , along with examples of my current work. I am bombing the Mexico City, MX Intl airport still.


           I have been arguing, for women and children and other victims, of the active slave trade here,
all day and night, and-against the homesteading pimps. I think I am beginning to win. Pimps, are asking me for sex less-the answer from me, is always no. There is now, a different crowd at the airport, while I am here.


            I must return to the US, on the 30th of May, 2017-that is next Tuesday. I must admit, I enjoyed the challenge. I survived Mexico City. Thank you, to the police, and local security-as well as military on site, here, in Mexico City,  MX. Thank you Mexico! It has been real, and fun-in the end.


Sincerely,


Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS
Email: mumbaibayo.cary@yandex.com
Blogger: www.baielizacary.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment