Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Legal Complaint Against: US FBI and CIA For Refusing The Submission of Intelligence Information To Their Offices By: Phone, Internet, Email, Post Mail, Etc.


10-26-2016



Legal Complaint: Against: US FBI and CIA-For Limiting Information and Intelligence, About Domestic Terrorism, and International Terrorism, as it Pertains To The: Health, Safety, Welfare, Security, Happiness, etc., of, US  People and Government.



Thank you for submitting your complaint to the IC3. Please save or print a copy for your records. This is the only time you will have to make a copy of your complaint.




Top of Form


Victim Information-Name:

Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary



Business Name:

Emergency Intl Internet Relief



Age:

40 - 49



Address:

Homeless

Address (continued):

Orlando Intl Airport

Suite/Apt./Mail Stop:

City:

Orlando

County:

Orange County

Country:

United States of America

State:

Florida

Zip Code/Route:

32601



Phone Number:

3522191872



Email Address:

baieliza@yandex.com



Business IT POC, if applicable:





Other Business POC, if applicable:



Financial Transaction(s)

Transaction Type:

Other



If other, please specify:

None Unemployed Homeless

Transaction Amount: $

0

Transaction Date:

10/26/2016



Victim Bank Name:

Victim Bank Address:

Victim Bank Address (continued):

Victim Bank Suite/Mail Stop:

Victim Bank City:

Victim Bank Country:

[None]

Victim Bank State

[None]

Victim Bank Zip Code/Route:

Victim Name on Account:

Victim Account Number:



Recipient Bank Name:

Recipient Bank Address:

Recipient Bank Address (continued):

Recipient Bank Suite/Mail Stop:

Recipient Bank City:

Recipient Bank Country:

[None]

Recipient Bank State

[None]

Recipient Bank Zip Code/Route:

Recipient Name on Account:

Recipient Bank Routing Number:

Recipient Account Number:







Recipient Bank SWIFT Code:



Description of Incident:



Provide a description of the incident and how you were victimized. Provide information not captured elsewhere in this complaint form.



10-26-2016



To Whom It May Concern:



        The CIA online website, accepts no complaints at all-not about terrorism, or anything else. The FBI, online tips, and complaint form, only allows you to submit, a very limited amount of information, and only a small number of submissions, at a time. It is not helpful, to limit input, in regards to serious national emergency situations, such as domestic terrorism, and yet, both-you: the FBI, and the CIA, engage in this practice, and on a regular basis.



       Lastly, when I attempt to communicate with CIA, or FBI, through other means-such as telephone conversation, some of your agents, hang up on me-and on a regular basis, while other agents, say things to me, which are both: illegal, and inappropriate. New Cell: 352-219-1872 Email: baieliza@yandex.com 



 Sep 17 at 12:13 PM 9-17-2016



To: Human Rights Now RE: Legal Representation Required And Not Available To Me In USA! From: Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS Current Temporary Location: ACCESS House 1913 South Lorton Street Arlington, VA 22204



To Whom It May Concern:



        I have a number of legal cases, for which, I have collected and investigated, and save supportive evidence and documentation: 1. Car Accident- Occurred in 2013. The police report is in my favor. I am permanently injured; 2. I cannot send any emails from my Google email account; 3. My yandex email account only receives emails; 4. My Facebook page is shut down all the time, for the wrong reasons.



        I complained about a man trying to rape me, at a hostel, in Gainesville, FL-after he assaulted me, and Facebook locked me out of my Facebook page for several months. Other people in the US, have disgusting Facebook pages, with Swastikas, and animals having sex with humans videos, posted to their Facebook accounts, and they never get locked out of their accounts; 5. My adopted mom stole almost all of the belongings in my last apartment, and she locked me up in a mental hospital, in order to do it. Then, after my adopted mom stole my things, she deleted all of my: “intelligence officer in training” and freelance reporter photos, from all over the US, and other places in the world, which have taken me 5 years to collect.



        Then, when police came to investigate the scene of the crime, my adopted mom filed a false police report, as though someone else, had broken into my apartment, and taken my things-like she had no idea where anything went. Almost a year later, my adopted mom, began to return some of the stolen items to me. She returned all of my cameras broken, and with all of the information deleted; 6. Illegal detentions, for prolonged periods-when I require almost no medication, and I am fully functional, if I have enough money;



         7. I have been Illegally “Blacklisted in the US, since 2008-that is why I have been homeless for 6 years here; 8. HigherOne Bank, has had a block on my student financial aid bank account, and while I am attending classes, for almost two years now, and, because I have no access to my student financial aid, my homelessness, has continued, although, I am enrolled in a PhD studies program in the US; 9. SunTrust bank cleared a check for just over 2,000.00 dollars for me, and then, long after the check had cleared, and they had dispersed the funds to me, they took the money back out of my account-claiming to have returned the money to the payee. SunTrust over drafted my account then. SunTrust also stole one of my US Federal benefit welfare checks to cover their illegal over draft.



        Lastly, SunTrust refused to allow me to speak to their legal department about the matter, and never responded in writing to any of my inquiries, although I sent them certified mail in regards to the matter, and requested a response. Then, SunTrust blamed the situation on me, and forced me to pay over 430.00-to remove a permanent block, that they placed, so I could not open a single bank account in the US, until the full amount was paid to them;



            10. My adopted mom, kicked me out of my home, and she stole all of my belongings in it; 11. My adopted mom, took a house she bought for me back-it was an FHA home in my name, that I took care of, for several years, and had paid some money into, and she lied, and said that we agreed, that I had accepted only 10.00, for the loss of my investment, and the FHA home altogether; 12. My adopted mom, has no custody for any of my 3 children, and has been sending me to mental hospitals, for almost 20 years now-when I only have mild depression and PTSD, to illegally keep me away from my children.



         My adopted mom took a special class-as a lawyer, at the: University of Florida Levin Law School, so that she personally can ex-parte me, when nothing is wrong, to illegally send me, and anyone else into a mental hospital. My adopted mom, sends me to the mental hospital, by lying about what is going on, and by complaining about situations that are not illegal, my adopted mom’s complaints about me follow: a. I created my own nonprofit organization b.



       I hate living in the US c. I want to move myself and my 3 children, along with my nonprofit to Europe . I contract with a company called: Lexington Law, for Credit Repair e. I am a Republican f. I am unattractive, etc



End of full complaint.



Which of the following were used in this incident? (Check all that apply.) Spoofed Email Similar Domain Email Intrusion




OtherPlease specify:

Limiting submission of tips/info, to: FBI and CIA



Law enforcement or regulatory agencies may desire copies of pertinent documents or other evidence regarding your complaint.

Originals should be retained for use by law enforcement agencies.



Other Information:



If an email was used in this incident, please provide a copy of the entire email including full email headers.



Additional Information:



        The FBI, have only responded, to a few of my emails. I used to email the local offices, on a regular basis. The Jacksonville, FL office, sent an email telling me to apply to the FBI, however, they never made the application materials, or process, available to me.







Are there any other witnesses or victims to this incident?



       I was in touch, with Mr. Zwick, in the HR office, of the FBI, in Phoenix, AZ. Mr. Zwick and Mrs. D., were in communications with me, on a regular basis. I was working with both individuals, at the deer valley location, to set up an initial, face to face, job interview. Then, the closer I came, to meeting with both individuals in HR-something happened, and both agents, were out of the office-for an extended period of time.



        The next time I called, to speak to Mr. Zwick or D., about a job interview with FBI in Phoenix, AZ, they had both been replaced, by a: "straight of the boat"-African woman. Concerned, I then took the bus, and road out to see both: Mr. Zwick and D., to see if they: were working in the offices still, were they moved to a new department, were they doing well-however, African security at the gate-downstairs, refused to call-up, to announce my arrival, for a brief conversation, and, I was turned away, with no helpful interaction.



         However, I was standing at the security gate long enough, to notice, that most of the agents, coming in and out of the deer valley FBI location, were in fact Africans, and also: "straight off the boat," and not native to Arizona. It is my certain and clear impression, that immigrants to the US, and from African specifically, because of the Obama Administration-are directly, and intentional interfering, with the ability of US Secret Service, and Intelligence Agencies, to keep Americans, an the remainder of the world safe, from: International Terrorists.



If you have reported this incident to other law enforcement or government agencies, please provide the name, phone number, email, date reported, report number, etc.

[No response provided]



Who Filed the Complaint:



Were you the victim in the incident described above?

Yes



Digital Signature

By digitally signing this document, I affirm that the information I provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I understand that providing false information could make me subject to fine, imprisonment, or both. (Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 1001)

Digital Signature:

Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary

Bottom of Form

Thank you for submitting your complaint to the IC3. Please save or print a copy for your records. This is the only time you will have to make a copy of your complaint.


No comments:

Post a Comment