Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Homeless, Orlando, FL USA-No Services Available To Me-No: Housing, Employment, Social Services, Medicine, Friends, Family, Church, Library, Etc. 10-4-2016

-------- Beginning of forwarded message--------
30.09.2016, 13:39, "noreply@echr.coe.int" <noreply@echr.coe.int>:

Please find a copy of your message to the European Court of Human Rights. This email was generated automatically, please do not reply.

Please note that if your request concerns an application which you have brought before the Court or which you wish to bring before the Court, it will not be dealt with.

If you wish to contact the Registry in relation to such an application, you must do it by fax or post (click here for contact details).


Last name: Cary
First name: Bayo Elizabeth
You are: Journalist
Contact the Court's Press service
Media Name: Emergency International Internet Relief
Type: Other
Defending State: UK.
Message: 9-30-2016 To Whom It My Concern: At present, I am being detained at Colnbrook Immigration Removal Centre, Colnbrook By Pass, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 OFX, Tel: 020 8607 5200 Fax: 020 8759 7996 My temporary personal cell number-to reach me: 44 740 475 8569 I have electric to recharge the cell, soo, I have left the phone on. I am in need of assistance, legal and otherwise, in regards to my human rights, which are being severely violated, both: in the US, and when I travel abroad. I have almost no money, and I spent every penny I have, to fly overseas, in order to speak to people and organizations in person, to beg them, for their assistance. I am extremely physically ill, and suffering from excruciating pain. Africans are a problem for me, everywhere I travel in the globe. Africans pretend like I have mental illness, because: I refuse to prostitute, and, I refuse to keep, the devastating state, of my personal circumstances private. At this point in time, almost every interaction I am having with others, is causing me, a considerable amount of pain, and frustration. In the US, the Obama Administration, has given police there, permission to repeatedly assault me. I need a wheelchair and a walker again. People around me, do nothing to keep me safe. There are aggressive woman, here at the detention unit, that are assaulting me as well, and there is nothing I can do about it. I cannot even request medication here, because all of the nurses on staff are Africans, and would send me to a mental hospital, just like they do in the US, when I even request a script for my asthma medications. I am always in pain. I am never comfortable. I have collected piles of documented evidence to support my case, of massive human rights abuses-perpetrated by the US-over an dover again, because my evidence is stolen, and deleted, with impunity-everywhere I go. I have no friends or family in the US, who care about me, or who help me. I require your help: Int'l CASES!

-------- End of forwarded message --------

No comments:

Post a Comment