Sunday, January 29, 2017

Intelligence Officer In Training: "How Could Anyone Be Any Enough, To Join The America Domestic Terrorist Movement? " Apparently, Mr. Trump-supports-Illegal Torture-Too!


1-29-2017



Response To: Amanda Mack

From: Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS



Re: “How could anyone in America, be angry enough, at the American government, to want to become, a: ‘domestic terrorist?’”



I have chosen to use an explanatory theory approach to help answer my research question: How are individuals influenced and motivated to commit acts of domestic terrorism?  I think this is a good approach because it should help me identify patterns of behavior, causes, effects, and therefore, predictions. –Amanda Mack



      Thirty years ago, I could never have fathomed-why anyone, would be angry enough-to consider any form of violence-ever. I am now-after the Obama Administration, still homeless-and, it has been 7 years for me, as well as-still unemployed, and that, has also been-a full 7years for me. I was illegally, “Blacklisted,” by the Obama Administration. For 7 years now, I have been allowed, no: housing, or employment-in the US.

      Most recently, in the past 4 years, I have also been denied: all medical care, all social services, all assistance from American religious or church organizations, and almost all public transportation, as well as, access to public libraries-in the US. I began, political asylum applications-in three different countries, and, when they all failed to deliver, I began to apply for immigration-to a different, and fourth country. I am not a violent person by nature, however, in addition, to all of the severe austerity, that I have been forced to suffer through, by the Obama Administration-I have also, been repeatedly tortured-and, for strictly political reasons.

      I have been tortured, in the US, for almost 20 years now-for political reasons. I have been complaining to the: CIA, and FBI-since: 2007, and, neither group of intelligence officers-ever responded, to any of my serious, and constant complaints. I, can barely: walk, sit, or stand, on many days, because, I have been repeatedly assaulted, and viciously attacked, and persecuted, by US police-almost beaten to death. I can hardly walk around, people try to run me over, with vehicles-every time, I cross a roadway, or a drive way. I was almost killed, by a car yesterday-when, I went out for groceries, and, I still have diarrhea, and a stomach ache.

      I am now studying, and working towards my 2nd Master’s Degree. I am a straight “A” student normally, and, this professor, gives me low marks-illegally, because he hates what I write about, I have to appeal to the dean. I have benefited-absolutely none-at-all, as an adult, and as a well-educated adult-after many years of arduous private schools, from my challenging educational programs, or, from my university connections. I have never been violent. And, there is nothing I want more-than, to leave the US, with my 3 children in tow. The US police, actively prevent me from flying, to certain destinations, from America, and, request, that I be returned over-night, and for no legal reasons-when I fly abroad.

      I am of the mind now, that some Mexicans-who feel exactly like me-and worse, will be climbing the President Trump wall-to get back into Mexico (Webber 2017, FoxNew.com). I am also-now of the mind, that, some people, in the US (-not me), who, are in fact: hostages and political prisoners in the US-like me, are, buying explosives, to: blow their way, back out of the country. Trump, is no different from Mr. Obama-and, I supported his Presidency, because he is a Republican-however, he too, illegally supports torture, both: within the US, and, overseas, with US money, and, with US military (Shephard 2017, thestar.com). NO! I object!

          I hate everything about America. I have no: friends or family here. I am assaulted, and shot, and run over by: stray bullets, and stray cars, and stray “cat,” US police-all-of-the-time. I think, America makes the situation here much worse, by pretending it’s such a wonderful country, and then, by forcing people to stay-when they hate it here! I hate America too-I think that refugees, to the US, want to go back home (Levenson 2017, CNN.com).



References



Levenson, Eric. 2017. “How Many Fatal Terror Attacks Have

Refugees Carried Out In The US?” CNN.com . Accessed January 29, 2017. http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/us/refugee-terrorism-trnd/index.html



Shephard, Michelle. 2017. “Trump’s Support For

Torture Resonates in America’s Most Notorious Prison.” thestar.com . Accessed January 29, 2017. https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/01/25/trump-brings-torture-back-to-the-table-as-guantanamo-deals-with-the-mess-made-the-last-time-analysis.html



Webber, Joseph. 2017. “Netanyahu backs Trump's Mexico wall,

touts similar one on Egypt border as 'great idea'.” Fox News Online. Accessed January 29, 2017 FoxNews.com http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/28/netanyahu-backs-trumps-mexico-wall-touts-similar-one-on-egypt-border-as-great-idea.html




No comments:

Post a Comment