Friday, March 17, 2017

Soctish Legal Society Response Regarding LLB Applications To Scottish Law Schools and Pending Travel Plans march 17, 2017


March 17, 2017


Dear Bayo,

Head of Engagement for In-house Lawyers
Many thanks for submitted your online application for the above vacancy. We will be in touch in due course.

Kind regards

Human Resources Team
Law Society of Scotland
DD: 0131 476 8172
E: hr@lawscot.org.uk

3-17-2017



Dear Mr. Shannon Lawrence,



      Thank you for your prompt reply. I was too happy, to hear from your offices, in Scotland. Any assistance, in regards to: possible employment, obtaining legal services, and my pending law school applications, to LLB programmes, in Scotland-will be greatly appreciated. I am aware of the fact, that the law schools in Scotland, require that LLB applications, be submitted online-generally, through an education aggregation evaluation online information collection database. I am awaiting a refund, from my pane ticket and flight-both to and from: New Zealand.

        I am expecting a refund-shortly, by direct deposit, and the, at that time, I will be able to proceed, with my law school applications, to Scotland. However, because I think sincerely, that my application to law school in Scotland, would be better received-with an attendant admissions interview, I have already, sent out a request by email, that the few law schools, that I will be applying to-please consider meeting me, to evaluate, both: my academic documents, and, my overall presentation-as a portion, of proof, towards my ability to succeed, in law school, in Scotland.

        Thank you again, for your recent reply, and, I will keep your offices appraised, of any near future-plans I have, to visit Scotland-in regards, to completing my applications, for law school matriculation-with an expected attendance of: September, 2017. Please feel free, to contact me, at any time, in regards to my continuing communications, to your professional offices, in Scotland. Thank you again.



Sincerely,





Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS


New Cellphone US: 352-256-7466


1 comment: