Sunday, March 12, 2017

Begging For Political Asylum From Russia-Target-I need a gun!


3-12-2017

To Whom It May Concern:

     I am writing to your Russian government offices, from Costa Rica. America is too dangerous from me. There was another attempt on my life, in response to my law school applications abroad. I am suffering with a broken leg, in Costa Rica-after: America, New Zealand, and the hospital system in Costa Rica, refused to treat me. I flew to Costa Rica, to speak to the Russian government in person, about my application, for political asylum.

       After I arrived here, I was informed, by the Russian Embassy in Washington, DC-that, the Russian Embassy in Costa Rica has been closed. I cannot call or visit the Russian Embassy in Washington, DC-to speak to you in person, to apply for political asylum. The last time I came to DC, to speak to Russia, earlier this year, Mr. Obama had me tortured, by his friends and family, from Kenya-they repeatedly assaulted me, and tried to kill me with medications, that I have never required, for refusing to participate in: "rape sex." I hate Africans, and I hate America-now.

         I am desperate to leave the states, and to move to safer Russia. European governments, have spoken to me numerous times, and are expressing no concern for me, or for the: civil and human rights violations, that I have suffered severely from, in the US. Mr. Obama, invited tons of crazy Africans, into the US, and they are stalking me-Internationally, and trying to kill and to rape me. I need a gun, to keep myself safe. People are Niggers-everywhere I go, and are refusing to kill the crazy retarded Mr. Obama Africans. The Africans call me: "Princess Diana," and threaten to kill me, for refusing to give blow jobs, then, they threaten to lock me up in: a jail or mental hospital, to have me raped.

         Africans are Niggers. My name has never been "Princess Diana." I am not afraid to kill African dictators, and their rape ass anal fuck Niggers. I need a gun-to keep myself safe. No one in the US-not the: FBI/CIA, or anyone else-thinks that there is a problem, with the crazy retarded Africans, chasing after Whites-to rape them. I know, that this is illegal-"International Politically Supported African Anal Rape Gangs." Please help me Russia.

          Please invite me to one of your International offices, outside of the US, where we can speak in person. I am looking at the cost of plane tickets to Cuba. I have almost no money, all of the time, and need to meet with you, in an affordable location. I am an intelligence officer, and an assassin in training. I need political asylum, more training, a gun, and permission-"a license to kill!" Niggers need to die. Thank you for receiving my email, I will follow-up with a phone call, on this coming Monday. "Did you get my email?"



Sincerely,


Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS
Email: mumbaibayo.cary@yandex.com

No comments:

Post a Comment