Friday, June 16, 2017

Intl Terror The Most Extreme Examples: Boston, MA-The Nightmare That Obama and Harvard University Created

6-16-2017

Report To MI5 From Boston, MA

WiFi Problems Everywhere!


       How are things, in the UK? After the terrorists attacks, in Manchester, UK and then again-the recent bombings in London, UK. I would think, that MI5, would have the situation, under control by now? America, is a complete nightmare. Terrorists, fly from Mexico, to the US major cities-like: Boston, MA, New York City, NY, Miami, FL, LA, CA-etc., collect money, and support, from the LBGT/Gay communities-and then fly on, to major Intl cities-like London.


         Terrorists, who are right now, making to many problems, for London, UK-are passing easily, through the US. Consequently, many of the terrorists-who are ending up in London, UK-are abusing, and torturing me first, and then-happily-after inflicting too much harm upon me, and my 3 children, flying on to your major cities, in the UK. I email, your IAS UK-the legal advising immigration group.

      
        IAS UK-invited me, to a legal work shop, to learn somethings, about UK immigration law, prior to my admittance, to law school in Scotland, UK-for the September 2017 matriculation. I am ill at ease, with the types of people, whom-IAS Immigration, Tascor, and your UK immigration police, allow into the UK-to visit, and to permanently settle there. President Donald Trump, is causing like problems, for the US-he has stated, that he wants no holds, on immigration, from refugees, and others-into the US now.


         Most of our-the US, recent refugees, and immigrants, came to America, during the Mr. Obama administration-they are: LBGT/Gay prostitutes-and, they support Intl terrorism, as Democrats, with/and for-Mr. Obama. I have troubles, getting through, the UK immigration police-every time I fly to the UK. I am bright and helpful, and need to pass through the UK borders, with my student
 visa-after it has been approved, for law classes this September, 2017-please help.


Blogger: www.baielizacary.blogspot.com Email: mumbaibayo.cary@yandex.com


 I have no cell phone yet-not even a free Obama phone, for political reasons-Africans in Boston, MA-do not want me to have one. Problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment