Thursday, June 1, 2017

2013: I Was In Exactly The Same Situation-In Desperate Need: A Law School Education, A Home-"Stateless!"

09-3-2013


RE: Reply To Cardiff Law, Regarding Law School Applications in the UK, and the UCAS Application Processes:



Dear Elizabeth,


      Thank you for your reply.  I have begun the application through the UCAS, to study in the the  LLB Programme, which is offered by Cardiff in Wales, beginning Sept., of 2014.  The application for the Cardiff at Wales LLB Programme which matriculates next fall, of 2014, is already available through the UCAS system.  I should have it submitted, by the end of this week.  I do have ready references, however, they will need to have a little time, to email their references in to the UCAS system.


      When I submit my application to UCAS, to study in the Cardiff/ Wales, UK Programme, later on this week, I will contact your office again, to notify you of the fact, that my application has been submitted, through, the UCAS.  I do hope, that Cardiff  Law, is still willing to consider me as a student to study law, in the UK, in their undergraduate LLB Programme.  I have selected, in my UCAS application, the LLB subject programme, of: Law and Politics--I think that most broadly will apply well, to my interest in: International politics.


        I am not certain, how I will complete my application for asylum in the UK?  When I contacted the USA Embassy in London, almost 2 years ago, requesting UK asylum information, I was told that I must come to the UK, on a valid Visa, to apply for asylum.  I have been contacting different individuals associated with the various British USA Embassies, here in the States, to see, if, I could possibly apply for asylum, from some were else, such as Canada, or even online?  The UKBA, has suggested, that I apply for UK citizenship instead of asylum.


     Finally, in addition, to seriously considering an application for asylum in the UK, I have several other legal issues, that I need to deal with immediately, which are legal matters, which do require litigation.  As an American, even if I am not granted asylum, or, if my application for UK citizenship is pending, can I obtain the services of a UK Barrister, and sue about issues that happened here in the USA, from the comfort of the UK?

       
         I have several very serious and very expensive complaints, including one of the recent attempts on my life, by: Sara Amanda Cole, who is a USA, State Farm Insurance client.  State Farm has paid me nothing, and done nothing for me, to date, since, Sara Amanda Cole, ran me over, in an attempt to kill me.  State Farm has not even replaced, the damaged and ruined belongings, from the attack on my person. I have not been able to obtain normal medical care since the accident occurred, on the 19th day of June, 2013.


     I need to hire a Barrister who specializes in American, International Law, and soon, but, I have no idea to whom I should speak in the UK, about: medical male-practice issues, family law issues, housing issues, and a few other situations that are very pressing and concerning matters for me.  Can you refer me to a Barrister, or a group of practicing Barristers, who practice International law from the UK, who are familiar with American law?  I want to sue in pounds.  Pounds Sterling are worth so much more than the USD. Thank you again for your assistance.



Sincerely,



Miss. Bayo Elizabeth Cary, AA, BA, MLIS
Google Blogger: www.baielizacary.blogspot.com
Flickr: Elizabeth 1
Email: mumbaibayo.cary@yandex.com

1 comment:

  1. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete