Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Hague Case Complaints Continue 3rd Complaint Frome Oslo, Norway, Human Rights Violations Oslo, Noway Resttad Reception Center Refugee Applicants June 26, 2016

June 26 2016

Problems in Noway continue. Today I am burning up with a fever. I came to Norway, and Oslo, specifically, because I was soo incredibly tortured, and abused in the US. I was under the impression, from the telephone contact that I made, prior to my arrival in Oslo, that I would receive some relief here, and that simply has not been the case. The lawyer, who was assigned my UDI case, after I was illegally rejected, after meeting the full burden of proof, my life is in fact in danger in the US, illegally filed paperwork for me, that misrepresented my expressed wishes and desires.

I am sick as can be. I have an infection in my face, and a bad infection in my ear now, as well as increased body pain, from the permanent uinjuries that I arrived here with. I have already attempted to receive medical services here, and I was denied, although, I clearly require medications. Additionally, I am denied access to my money, and to the ability to change US dollar, into Norway kroner, and, the Resttad reception center is refusing to provide me with anything I need, including clean clothing, because they say that I am only a 48 hour case, however, I have been here for over a week.

When I washed my clothing by myself, and by hand, and left the clothing in the room to dry, someone broke into the room, and began cutting my clothing apart, like crazy people, do to my belongings and clothing, when I have housing, or a hotel, in the US. People who are arirving, who are requesting refugee status here in Oslo, Norway, are prostitutes, for the most part, and almost exclusively men, who have come to reinforce a prostitute economy in Norway, and they receive tons of support and repect here in Oslo, that I do not get.

I have copmplained to the Secret service police here in Norway, as well as to Secret Service police close by, in the countries of, both, Sweden, and Russia, and the UK. Norway, is not as bad as the US, however, it is headed that way, and very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment