Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Problem, African Refugees Hate Miss. Cary Too, She Is Just Like Princess Diana And Refuses To Suck My Dick!


June 22, 2016

I am writing to your attention, from a refugee reception center in Oslo, Norway. I am an applicant for political asylum, because my life is in danger, in the US, because of Mr. Obama. Africans, who have arrived after me, at this particular location in Norway, dislike me, in the most extreme way, just like Mr. Obama, and other Africans in America, because I refuse to prostitute. I have filed complaints, to the best of my ability, with Secret Police Norway, and they, as of yet, have not responded to my concerns.

There are others here in Oslo, Norway, who object to my position, becuase I am not will to be a sex worker, not in the United States, and not in Oslo, Norway. However, the only people who are really very aggressive and inapproriate towards me, are the Africans. Other refusgees, they are talking quite a bit, about how they would rather I be dead, and making jokes, about killing me, because I refuse to prostitute. I am complaining to the Kremlin and Presdient Putin, because Russian, does not support, homosexuality, gay prostitution, or, prostititution in general, Russia, is now only 2 countries over from me, and there are some Russians here already, even as refugees, who speak Norwegian.

I have an appointment with my UDI hired lawyer tomorrow, at 9am. I had to speak to both, Secret Police Norway, and to the local refugee police, before I was allowed to use the phone here at the reception center, in order to call my lawyer. I have logged out of my yandex email through Russia. I am in a temporary Gmail email account, mumbaibayoelizabethcary@gmail.com


Due to the fact, that it is extreme difficult to gain access to a phone here, I have paid up, on 1 of my International Cells, 44 7509 299627 and a US number, 1 9168 668 295 Lastly I have my Sprint Mobile from US, with no service here, just Twitter access, 352 519 9722 Other refugees, are pretending I am delusional, because I refuse to prostitute, and I am recording, many conversations around me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment