Monday, April 10, 2017

Yandex.com Blocked My Press Release Tonight, For US Terror-Not Really Russian I Hate Boston-White Niggers!

Press Release:

         I am requesting a formal interview, with formal US press and media, in regards to the current state of the US Union, and both: the domestic and International terrorism situations, as they relate to America, and-the former: Mr. Obama Administration. I am in pre-trail evidence, and document collection. I require support, from Americans who care-just like any other International prosecutor. Any ways, in which, the US media, is both: willing and able, to contribute, will be greatly appreciated.

        I am requesting, referrals, to pertinent information, and news stories, that I have inadvertently missed, which-assert and support the US, and American values, while, at the same time-speaking honestly, about the many problems, and issues, America has suffered, due to the: Mr. Obama Administration, and the illegal activities, that aggregated-are labeled with the common colloquial nomenclature: "Terrorism."
  
            Please pass my emails around, and consider yourself, if you would feel comfortable, being a witness-in court. It has been recently noted, by countries, like: Mexico, that-with politics, encouraging more and more extremes-the life of a contemporary news reporter, and International media, has become-even more tenuous. As a freelance reporter: www.baielizacary.blogspot.com -I too, walk the thin blue line. I will eagerly, look-for your prompt response, to my briefly above mentioned, commentary, and request. Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete